Registry and Privacy Statement
Purpose of the processing of personal data
- Purposes for which personal data are collected:
- maintaining, developing and informing the company’s products and services
- business planning
- marketing to customers and potential customers
Save,Invest & Prosper’s subscription to the newsletter is based on the data subject’s consent or legitimate interest. The data subject has the right to withdraw his consent at any time (see data subject’s rights below).
Data contents and data sources to be processed
The company only collects personal data from data subjects that is relevant and necessary for the purposes described in this privacy statement.
Examples of information content
- Name, address, telephone number, e-mail address of the data subject
- Account number, billing and payment information, and other customer-specific information
- Information on the agreement between the company and the registrant or the company and the entity representing the registrant, commercial agreements and contacts, complaints and other business information between the registrant and the company
- Monitoring of registered online behavior and the company’s services, for example by means of cookies or similar technical identification data. The information collected may include, for example, the user’s IP address, pages used, browser specifications, web address, session time and duration.
- Personal data is collected from the data subjects themselves, for example in connection with making an offer, concluding a contract or during a customer relationship. The registrant has also been able to provide information to the company, for example by subscribing to an electronic newsletter. Data subjects have provided their information voluntarily.
- The company’s subcontractors and partners provide the company with the personal data of the registered persons in situations required by law and contractual obligations.
- The company utilizes various services for online visitor tracking, e.g. Google Analytics, which utilizes browser cookies and other identifying information. Further information on these can be found in the respective privacy statements of each service used.
Retention of personal information
The company will retain personal data for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purposes specified in the data protection statement. Personal data is processed during the term of the customer-contract relationship and the necessary time after the end of the customer-contract relationship. When personal data are no longer required as defined above, the data shall be deleted within a reasonable time.
Parties and recipients of personal data
The party that processes personal data in accordance with data protection legislation is Mimmit Invest Oy. In accordance with this privacy statement, the company may outsource the processing of personal data to service providers or subcontractors. Participating in the processing of personal data are e.g. the following parties:
- Google Ireland Limited
- The Rocket Science Group / Mailchimp
- Stripe Payments Europe Limited
Personal data may be disclosed to authorities in situations required and justified by law.
Cookies are small text files that are stored in your browser’s memory. The cookie can be stored in the browser for a limited time, or it can be deleted immediately after using the service.
Transfer of personal data outside the European Union or the European Economic Area
7. Regular data transfers and data transfers outside the EU or the European Economic Area
Payment transactions are managed by Stripe Payments Europe Limited, Ireland. Pseudonymized information is disclosed to Stripe Payments Europe Limited for fraud prevention and product development purposes. For more information on the privacy of the information processed by Stripe, please visit the Stripe Privacy Statement at https://www.stripe.com/fi/privacy.
Stripe Payments Europe Limited may transfer data to Stripe Inc. in Switzerland and the United States.
Data will not be regularly transferred or disclosed outside the EU or the European Economic Area.
Principles of protection of personal data and security of processing
Save, Invest & Prosper Oy processes personal data in a manner that seeks to ensure the proper security and data protection of personal data in all situations, including protection against unauthorized processing and accidental loss, destruction or damage.
Appropriate safeguards are in place for the processing of personal data. Contracts and other documents kept in the original shall be kept in locked rooms to which the head
All parties processing personal data have a duty of confidentiality in matters related to the processing of registered personal data, in accordance with the Employment Contracts Act and the confidentiality provisions of the agreements.
In accordance with this privacy statement, the company may outsource the processing of personal data to service providers, in which case the company will ensure, with adequate contractual obligations, that personal data is processed properly and lawfully.
Rights of data subjects
Data subjects have rights guaranteed by data protection law. In order for the rights to be realized, the identity can be verified.
The data subject has the right to receive confirmation as to whether the data subject’s personal data will be processed. The data subject has the right to check and see information about himself and, upon request, the right to receive the information in writing or electronically.
The data subject has the right to demand the correction of incorrect or inaccurate information. In addition, the data subject has the right to request the deletion of his or her data in accordance with applicable data protection legislation.
In accordance with the applicable data protection legislation, the data subject has the right to request the transfer of his or her data to another data controller.
In addition, the data subject has the right to request a restriction on the processing of personal data in accordance with the conditions set out in data protection law.
The data subject has the right to object to the use of the data for a certain type of processing. The data subject has the right to refuse the disclosure and processing of his data for direct marketing purposes.
The registrant can unsubscribe from the company’s email list at any time.
Right to appeal to the supervisory authority
The data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection authority if the data subject considers that his or her personal data have been processed in breach of the applicable legislation.
Office of the Data Protection Officer
Changes to the Privacy Statement
Save, Invest & Prosper Oy’s services are constantly evolving, so it is possible that the privacy statement will need to be changed. It is also possible that the legislation will change. We will then update this privacy statement and there is always an up-to-date Privacy Statement at saveinvestprosper.com